Our SLP team members are compassionate, good listeners, resourceful and adaptable.
Are the only clinic in El Paso helping individuals with lip tie/tongue tie(s).
- Provide a 12-session tongue thrust therapy program with guaranteed success.
- Use the food chaining method for the treatment of food aversion
Specialize in treatments for:
Receptive/expressive language disorders
Working memory difficulties
Feeding and swallowing disorders
Social communication difficulties (including those with selective mutism disorder)
Those battling dyslexia/dysgraphia/reading comprehension disorder
Some tools used to Enhance Treatment
- Interactive Metronome, a training tool that improves neurotiming, and cognitive, communicative, sensory, and motor performance.
- The only Fast ForWord provider in western Texas/southern New Mexico, which focuses on working memory, maintaining attention, processing rate, and determining the order of letters in a word and words in a sentence.
- Efficiently improves 1-2 years in reading gain in 8-12 weeks.
- The only Compton-PESL Program provider in El Paso, for standardizing English pronunciation.
- The Lindamood-Bell Programs develops the sensory-cognitive processes that underlie reading and comprehension.
- Tobii Dynavox is a program that provides augmentative and alternative communication which can be a bridge to verbal communication.
- Kaufman Programs are designed to help patients with production of early sounds, sequencing of sounds, and expanding sentence length.
- The Lively Letters Program aids in developing sound awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension. Lively Letters trains students in the critical skills of letter-sound associations, and the ability to read and spell words fluently. This program is especially important for those with weaknesses in short term memory, visual processing, and/or rapid naming of visual symbols.
- Swallow Right provides strategies and techniques to correct a deviant swallowing pattern.
Yoga equips with the knowledge and skills to improve focus, reduce stress, and regulate behavior through chair yoga and mindfulness practices.
Music stimulates vocalization and improves articulation.